Friday, November 29, 2013

Cyber Monday and Tuesday Sale at TPT

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Naminstars
 
Teachers Pay Teachers is having a sale!! 
 
My store is discounted 20% Monday & Tuesday.  If you put in the code "cyber"  you'll get an additional 8% for a total of 28% off!  So, when you're all worn out from your Black Friday shopping, go build your wish list on TPT and don't forget to enter that code when you checkout during the Cyber Monday & Extended Tuesday sales.
 
Thanks & enjoy!! :)
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Naminstars

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thanksgiving and Stone Soup :)

This week is all about Thanksgiving & Stone Soup!  I am so excited!!  I think the kiddos are going to love every minute. 
 
We will be talking about several topics but they are all integrated into the unit for Thanksgiving & the fable Stone Soup.  Our topics include fables, coins (values & attributes), natural sources of water (hello ocean on which the Pilgrims traveled!), and the history of the first Thanksgiving.
 
Below are a couple special websites available to help us teacher this week.  The Munchkins will LOVE the virtual field trips!
 
http://www.scholastic.com/scholastic_thanksgiving/
 
http://www.plimoth.org//what-see-do
 
http://video.nhptv.org/video/1689038516/
 
 
http://www.speakaboos.com/story/stone-soup